Don't Break the Rules
The Carpenter’s Arms operates a system of infringement notices.
If you break a rule which is not considered to be serious, you will be issued with an infringement notice.
An infringement notice (you sometimes hear it called a “chit”) is a written warning and possibly includes a discipline awarded by staff for breaking rules or for bad behaviour.
The following list contains some examples, though not limited to this list, of infringements:
- Late for appointment / meeting / work party / meal times etc. by 5 minutes or more.
- Not completing your chore for the day e.g. washing up or cleaning your toilet.
- Untidy room. This could be bedding without sheets or covers, mess on the floor, messy sink, clothes not tidied away, dirty clothes not in your wash basket.
- Swearing or inappropriate language and jokes.
- Any other rules e.g. computer and TV usage or house rules.
- Inappropriate response to a reasonable request.
Penalties may commence with:
- An extra washing up or toilet cleaning duty
- A nights ban on the computer or hot tub
Penalties will escalate with each additional infringement notice
In the first month, if a resident accumulates 8 infringement notices over a two week period his position on the programme will be reviewed.
After the first month, should the resident accumulate 4 infringements over a two week period his position on the programme will be reviewed.
Why choose the Carpenter's Arms?
Our dedication to those to commit to our rehabilitation program is complete.
Find out how joining the Carpenters Arms rehabilitation program has had a massive effect on the lives of those who have joined in and their friends and family too.
The dedication our team and our success in rehabilitating many people has helped us achieve significant goals and win awards for the Carpenter’s Arms charity.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying to become a resident at the Carpenter’s Arms, or know someone who is please read our how to apply page for more information.
Help us make a difference to someones life!
Your donation will make a real difference, so please help however you can...