The Carpenters Arms Food Parcels
Helping people in the local community who need it most.
Who qualifies for food parcels?
Food parcels are for people who cannot afford to feed themselves properly and may be on benefits such as:
- ESA, JSA, DLA, Family Tax Credits
- Pension Credit or Carer’s Allowance
How to collect them
- Be at Joseph’s Storehouse on Tuesday and Thursday between 1430 and 1530.
- Bring along with you proof of benefits.
- If you don’t have any explain your situation to the staff and they will assist you.
Have a look and see what was on TV about Joseph’s Storehouse...
Why choose the Carpenter's Arms?
Our dedication to those to commit to our rehabilitation program is complete.
Find out how joining the Carpenters Arms rehabilitation program has had a massive effect on the lives of those who have joined in and their friends and family too.
The dedication our team and our success in rehabilitating many people has helped us achieve significant goals and win awards for the Carpenter’s Arms charity.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying to become a resident at the Carpenter’s Arms, or know someone who is please read our how to apply page for more information.
Help us make a difference to someones life!
Your donation will make a real difference, so please help however you can...