The Carpenters Arms Believe
That the following beliefs of Christianity have been brought down through the ages as follows...
- The Bible is the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative written Word of God, penned by man with the leading of the Holy Spirit.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- Christians believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal, future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years.
- The blessed hope in the rapture of the Church at Christ’s coming. The Church is all who believe in Jesus as their Saviour.
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ. Good works alone will not get you into heaven, although good works should follow those who believe.
- We believe in water baptism by immersion. This is a public display of the authenticity of your repentance.
- Spiritual healing and deliverance comes by the redemptive work of Christ on the cross. Isaiah 53:5b says, “By His wounds we are healed.”
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit is given to all believers at the moment of salvation. God desires us to have a personal relationship with Him and through His Holy Spirit, we communicate with Him.
- Christians believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit’s indwelling. The Christian can live a holy life.
- The beliefs of Christianity state the resurrection of the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation. Then Jesus will establish His eternal kingdom.
Why choose the Carpenter's Arms?
Our dedication to those to commit to our rehabilitation program is complete.
Find out how joining the Carpenters Arms rehabilitation program has had a massive effect on the lives of those who have joined in and their friends and family too.
The dedication our team and our success in rehabilitating many people has helped us achieve significant goals and win awards for the Carpenter’s Arms charity.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying to become a resident at the Carpenter’s Arms, or know someone who is please read our how to apply page for more information.
Help us make a difference to someones life!
Your donation will make a real difference, so please help however you can...